Hi Ronan and Elliot,

thanks for your answers.

I have a couple of follow ups:

* Assuming the WebRuntime will be based on QtWebKit, is there any info
available on the capabilities of this WebKit implementation (regarding e.g.
html5 support)? In the past Nokia seem to have created their own branches of
WebKit (I am refering to the S40/S60 WebKit implementations) which have not
followed the development of the WebKit main branch

* Will there be a browser on top of the WebRuntime (or will it only support
Widgets)?

Stefan