Dnia 2010-05-17, pon o godzinie 20:21 +0200, Carsten Munk pisze:
> That we're single user normally, is fine and we don't pop up a login
> prompt upon boot. But even changing user might be a useful feature in
> let's say, wall touchscreen panels, TVs, etc. Or devices that are
> traditionally shared. Would be bad to cut ourselves off for future UX
> ideas* :)
>
> (* I really want a MeeGo wall touchscreen panel in the future where
> both me, my wife, eventual guests, can interact with and share and
> using sane security in this)

Another use I can see is in-vehicle systems that MeeGo seems to be quite
interested in. People often share their cars, but not the same music
taste etc. It would be nice if everyone could have their own
personalized space on such a device. Logging in with a custom touch
gesture or fingerprint if available (reader, not finger).

--
Michał (Saviq) Sawicz <mic...@sawicz.net>