Aloha all,

I'm in the process of packaging the MeeGo Netbook UX for openSUSE, but
have hit a few issues.  There are a few packages that seem to be missing
icons, and I was wondering if there is an additional package that I need
to have that supplies them.

At present the packages that are reporting this issue are:
abrt-netbook
moblin-panel-myzone

I'm not sure what others are having the issue as my whole stack is
rebuilding :)

The only way I can get the packages to build is to remove the .desktop
file which is far from ideal.  Please could someone help?

Many thanks,

Andy

--
Andrew Wafaa