Hi Andy,

2010/6/17 Andrew Wafaa <awa...@opensuse.org>:
> Aloha all,
>
> I'm in the process of packaging the MeeGo Netbook UX for openSUSE, but
> have hit a few issues.  There are a few packages that seem to be missing
> icons, and I was wondering if there is an additional package that I need
> to have that supplies them.
>
> At present the packages that are reporting this issue are:
> abrt-netbook
> moblin-panel-myzone
>
> I'm not sure what others are having the issue as my whole stack is
> rebuilding :)
>
> The only way I can get the packages to build is to remove the .desktop
> file which is far from ideal.  Please could someone help?

For desktop files not in /usr/share/applications, it is safe to replace the icon
with a similar one in moblin-icons if you encountered any packaging issue.

Take /etc/xdg/autostart/moblin-panel-myzone.desktop for example, it is only
for autostart and never needs an icon. If the build service complains invalid
myzone icon, you can uses preference-myzone from moblin-icons.

For abrt-netbook, it already contains /usr/share/pixmap/abrt.png and is supposed
to be alright :-)

Best Regards,

Gary Lin