I wanted to let everyone know that we've created 2 new mailing lists to be used
for MeeGo announcements:
* meego-announce will be used to announce major project releases[1]
* meego-security will be used to broadcast official MeeGo security
announcements[2]

Both of these are low volume mailing lists, and posting to these lists is
restricted to a few people who are responsible for official project
communications. These lists are a good way to keep up with major announcements
for people who aren't involved in the day to day development of MeeGo.

To subscribe to a mailing list, you can log into your account on MeeGo.com. You
can then manage your subscription to the mailing lists from the "My Account"
link at the top of the page.

Dawn