On Mon, 21 Jun 2010 13:59:11 -0600, "Foster, Dawn M" <dawn.m.fos...@intel.com>
wrote:
> I wanted to let everyone know that we've created 2 new mailing lists to be
> used for MeeGo announcements:
> * meego-announce will be used to announce major project releases[1]
> * meego-security will be used to broadcast official MeeGo security
> announcements[2]
>
> Both of these are low volume mailing lists, and posting to these lists is
> restricted to a few people who are responsible for official project
> communications. These lists are a good way to keep up with major
> announcements for people who aren't involved in the day to day development of
> MeeGo.

Please add the mailing lists to
http://wiki.meego.com/Maemo_and_Moblin_community_assets

Also, given how often we get requests for additional mailing lists,
maybe you could create a wiki page that lists the mailing lists, their
scope and intended use (plus the forums).

Then we can simply point people to that page :-)

/D

--
Dirk Hohndel
Intel Open Source Technology Center