On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 1:33 AM, Foster, Dawn M <dawn.m.fos...@intel.com> wrote:
> This announcement is being cross-posted to a couple of the major mailing
> lists. In the future we will avoid cross-posting, so please subscribe to
> meego-annou...@meego.com if you want to receive these types of updates. You
> can subscribe by visiting your meego.com account page under mailing lists or
> subscribe directly at http://lists.meego.com/listinfo/meego-announce. Now, on
> with the announcement!

Would updated image files be released? It would make life easier for
those of us with hardware that are problematic with the initial 1.0
(e.g. my new netbook with Atheros WiFi, I had to update ConnMan to
0.54 before I could use my home WLAN network).

Regards,

--
Michel Alexandre Salim
Fedora Project Contributor: http://fedoraproject.org/