On 08/10/2010 08:52 AM, Arjan van de Ven wrote:
On 8/10/2010 2:04 AM, Glen Gray wrote:
Process question,

Are the rollup releases planned to happen on a fixed time basis or is a
decision made to release a rollup when a certain number criteria are met, be
that the number of critical bugs fixed or the  number of minor bugs fixed etc.

currently we're trying to do these once a month.
not ruling out that we'll skip a month if there's not a lot of content......

We may also do a security update out of band of this monthly cadence in the case of a critical security update.

Ryan