2010/6/28 Jan-Simon Möller <jsmoel...@linuxfoundation.org>:
>> me...@[meego-netbook-sdk]::~$ /opt/cross/bin/armv7l-meego-linux-gnueabi-gcc
>> -c test.c as: unrecognized option '-meabi=5'
>>
>> me...@[meego-netbook-sdk]::~$ /opt/cross/bin/armv7l-meego-linux-gnueabi-gcc
>> -print-prog-name=as as
>
> ok, what happens if you do AS=/opt/cross/bin/armv7l-meego-linux-gnueabi-as
> LD=/opt/cross/bin/armv7l-meego-linux-gnueabi-ld  gcc ..

I have identical output for both commands also when using those extra
variables. And tested both when using cross-armv7-* packages from 1.0
and trunk in Ubuntu 10.04 i386 chroot (helped with alien) and when
installing those packages inside MeeGo SDK chroot with zypper and
trying to compile after that. Just trying hello world. The host system
itself is 64-bit Ubuntu.

> This one is worth a bugreport. Please assign it to me -
> jsmoel...@linuxfoundation.org.

Was this filed? Cannot find in bugs.meego.com but maybe I just don't
what to search for.

-Timo