On 8/3/2010 11:53 AM, Auke Kok wrote:
On 08/03/10 07:44, Antonin Fouques wrote:
Hi

Maybe you can help me, I work on the moblin-dalston applet (for power&
volume management) and I'm looking for the dev on the meego power
management (the little battery on the right in the meego's toolbar), but
I can't find the appropriate package on gitorious...

Do you know where I can find the sources, to see what they (you) did
from moblin?

can you check:

http://meego.gitorious.com/meego-netbook-ux/meego-panel-devices

and see if this is what you want?

I'm not 100% sure if this includes the little battery icon myself, sorry.

icons and the like tend to be in artwork specific packages, and with an artwork specific license
(different from the GPL code)