On 8/3/2010 9:07 AM, Greg KH wrote:
On Tue, Aug 03, 2010 at 08:54:24AM -0700, Arjan van de Ven wrote:
On 8/3/2010 8:48 AM, Greg KH wrote:
the userspace you're looking at is an historic artifact, not
representing the current state of code.
It looks like userspace applications use this library, right?  Otherwise
why would it be around?

confused,
ospm is a daemon that fiddles some hardware bits.

not a library for other applications to use.

confused why you think otherwise ;)
It looked like a library when I looked at it (sorry, don't have access
to it at the moment.)

And you forgot to respond to my other questions:
        - where is the kernel portion of this?
not sure if the prototype for the older kernel got anywhere public... but why do you care?
in that form it's dead.

        - why is it in the meego build service if it's not something
          that is "in" meego?

hysterical raisins I suspect; it shouldn't be.