On Aug 23, 2010, at 4:55 PM, Foster, Dawn M wrote:

> I tried to incorporate a couple of changes that seemed to have some agreement
> (CC'ing maintainers for example), so here is the now "official" policy for
> contributing code to MeeGo. We'll still continue to make changes as we see
> what does / does not work.
>
> http://meego.com/about/contribution-guidelines
>
> Regards,
> Dawn

I've also been looking into other ways to make this process better over time,
and a couple of people (Alan Cox & John Hawley) suggested that we look into
implementing Patchwork: http://ozlabs.org/~jk/projects/patchwork/

The goal is to make it easier to find and manage patches to avoid them getting
lost in the shuffle. It's used by kernel.org, for example:
https://patchwork.kernel.org/

Any thoughts? Good idea? Bad Idea?

Thanks,
Dawn