On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 4:34 AM, Greg KH <gre...@suse.de> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 08:20:48PM -0700, Arjan van de Ven wrote:
>>> Is that conveyed in the license for the rpm package?
>>
>> my understanding is that the license field in the (binary) RPMs contains
>> "restricted" for these, with a detailed license inside the package.
>
> Do you have a list of which packages these are, or are we supposed to
> dig for them?  :)

Well there is a MeeGo logo in the mutter-meego package on the Netbook
UX but interestingly they don't adhere to their own logo guidelines as
outlined [1] as they have what looks to be an all grey logo [2]. Also
the rpm license says its GPLv2 [3].

It also doesn't mention in the Style Guide what license the DIN
typeface is licensed under and whether its an open and free font or
whether you need to licence it.

Regards,
Peter

[1] http://wiki.meego.com/MeeGo_Style_Guide#Characters