On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 2:17 PM, Ryan Ware <ryan.r.w...@intel.com> wrote:

> There are a number of bugs in the MeeGo Bugzilla that are restricted
> specifically to the security group.

I suspect everyone understands the need to limit access to security
bugs - I certainly do.   However, the OP and the immediate follow up
made no mention of security issues...

If the only issues with restricted access are security issues, that's
great - but Eric's follow seems to imply that there are non-security
bugs that will be restricted, and that we can expect more until some
non-described problem is sorted out...

If some bugs are being restricted without a good reason - I'd agree
with Bradley that it's a pretty serious issue.

Warren

--
Warren Baird - Photographer and Digital Artist
http://www.synergisticimages.ca