Hi Sivan,

> > If you would like to contribute the UI, I think the best way is to
> get in
> > touch
> > with Ossama and work together for the wireframes and the
> implementation.
>
> Yes, I'm keen on that and will wait for Ossama's reply.

Rough code for the MTF-based UI is available on meego.gitorious.org.  It is
currently implemented as a plug-in for the MeeGo Touch Control Panel.  There
are a number of enhancements and fixes going in over the next couple of weeks
that improve its user friendliness.  All related feature requests and bug
reports are available on bugzilla.meego.com under "Handset User Experience /
Sync UI", as well.  Is there anything in particular with respect to the UI
you're interested in?

Thanks,
-Ossama