On Friday, 19 de November de 2010 22:22:38 Carl Snellman wrote:
> Hey,
> I'm trying to find any instructions how to compile Qt 4.7.1 from
> source on Meego Netbook UX device (Lenovo S10-3t), with Meego-SDK
> installed.
>
> So I would have few basic questions:
> - are there 4.7.1. packages available anywhere?

Trunk should have them.

> - is there a specific repo for meego Qt (similar to
> git://gitorious.org/+qt-developers/qt/x11-maemo.git )

No. MeeGo is just X11, so the official releases and mainline repository apply.

The only missing thing is the XInput2 touch hack, which isn't in MeeGo yet.
We're working on it.

> - where could I find the dependencies I would need to install prior to
> compilation?

Usually by trial and error. That's what I do. Look at the configure output of
"no" and find out what you missed.
      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358