Hello all,

[Disclaimer: I don't know Jarkko Moilanen or hardly anyone from uta.fi, but I
do know many people from tut.fi ]

At least I am, because I don't like the kind of community building effort that
was expressed in the comments to the original mail. As you said, as well in my
opinnion there was nothing wrong with the original mail, but I feel that the
comments have been mostly pure spam. I like to go as far as saying that every
mail that comes from intel or Nokia domain is more advertisement than Jarkko's
mail in the beginning of this thread (there is a clear ad on the from: field).
So, sorry for this ad.
Since when has Intel (or Nokia) turned to non-profit organisation and academic
work started to be for profit ? From where are you supposed to find MeeGo
developers for study if not from meego-dev ? If someone thinks that money (or
salary) doesn't have anything to do with this kind of study (and that they are
better researchers on the topic than the original ones), then don't
participate, email to the author, or fork the study and make better one. But
don't spam to the meego-dev list.

This  is supposed to be open community. It means that you should be able to
accept all kinds of contributions, and different viewpoints than your own.
Person that has backround in political studies can probably contribute also on
other areas than in pure Qt quick code (notice the ad).

Is it definition of open source community, that it is driven by arrogance and
ingnorance ?

And sorry again, this email is most likely also exhibit of worst kind of
metaspam. But don't blaim me, blaim my child that woke me up.

Br,
//Harri