Hi,

It's a fair question :)

But I'm wondering what kind of information you are looking for, or actually
what kind of format? As you know all the information is on featurezilla, for
everybody to see.

You can do queries like this:
http://bugs.meego.com/report.cgi?x_axis_field=product&y_axis_field=component&z_axis_field=&query_format=report-table&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=&classification=MeeGo+Features&product=MeeGo+Connected+TV+Features&product=MeeGo+Core+OS+Features&product=MeeGo+Handset+Features&product=MeeGo+IVI+Features&product=MeeGo+Netbook+Features&product=MeeGo+SDK+features&product=MeeGo+Tablet+Features&version=1.2&version=1.2&longdesc_type=allwordssubstr&longdesc=&bug_file_loc_type=allwordssubstr&bug_file_loc=&deadlinefrom=&deadlineto=&emailassigned_to1=1&emailtype1=substring&email1=&emailassigned_to2=1&emailreporter2=1&emailqa_contact2=1&emailcc2=1&emailtype2=substring&email2=&bugidtype=include&bug_id=&votes=&chfieldfrom=&chfieldto=Now&chfieldvalue=&format=table&action=wrap&field0-0-0=noop&type0-0-0=noop&value0-0-0=
(all Accepted 1.2 features in products, grouped to components)

BTW, for Handset there is some material already in
http://wiki.meego.com/Roadmap, in the form of high-level presentation from
MeeGo conference.

Jukka