oFono-0.39 has been released at upstream, so we’d like to catch up upstream
release and kick off oFono Release @ MeeGo.

Merge Window: 2011-1-21 -- 2011-1-27
We will have about 1 week buffer before the package in.
In the buffer, we will do some test to make sure the quality.

And if your work on MeeGo depend on it, you also can modify your codes. Thank!

oFono MeeGo RPM package:
https://build.meego.com/package/binaries?package=ofono&project=devel%3Aconnectivity&repository=Trunk_Testing

oFono Release 0.39:
  -  Fix issue with not handling empty EFecc properly.
  -  Fix issue with string length and DTMF handling.
  -  Fix issue with missing info for terminal busy result.
  -  Fix issue with signal strength handling and IFX modem.
  -  Fix handling of SIM Toolkit enabling and IFX modem.
  -  Add support for packet switched bearer notifications.
  -  Add support for handling called line identification.
  -  Add support for PIN retry counter interface.
  -  Add support for ST-Ericsson modem init daemon.
  -  Add support for Cinterion TC65 modem.
  -  Add support for simple ISI client interface.

Quality: