oFono-0.41 has been released at upstream, so we’d like to catch up upstream
release and kick off oFono Release @ MeeGo.

Merge Window: 2011-2-9 -- 2011-2-15
We will have about 1 week buffer before the package in.
In the buffer, we will do some test to make sure the quality.

And if your work on MeeGo depend on it, you also can modify your codes. Thank!

oFono MeeGo RPM package:
https://build.meego.com/package/binaries?package=ofono&project=devel%3Aconnectivity&repository=Trunk_Testing

oFono Release 0.41:
Fix issue with SIM callback handling.
Fix issue with XTMS handling and IFX modem.
Add support for alphabets and SMS encoding.
Add support for generic PIN retries handling.
Add support for PIN retries and MBM modem.
Add support for radio settings and MBM modem.
Add support for cell broadcast and STE modem.
Add support for handling ECAV status Released.

Quality: