I'm testing our XVideo implementation on MeeGo platform.

When I run gst-launch with xvimagesink, I couldn't see video output display.
(gst-launch-0.10 filesrc location="file name" ! decodebin ! xvimagesink)
We use two windows (top: UI, bottom: Video).
I could check that decoder and xvideo are working well by changing widnow's
order(top:Video, bottoom: UI)
I think two windows are not overlayed if we turn on mcompostor.

For reference,
if I killed or removed mcompositor and mdecorator,
I can see video output in both case (case 1(top: UI, bottom: Video), case
2(top:Video, bottoom: UI)).

Could you please let me know how I can resolve this problem?

Regards,
Mickey