2011/1/25 Kevron Rees <kevron_m_r...@linux.intel.com>

> On Mon, 2011-01-24 at 16:00 +0800, Jia-Chi Lai wrote:
> > hi~
> >
> > I found that some contextkit define in core
> > contextkit(/contextkit/spec/core.context) are not implement the
> > provider of those keys now....
> >
> > Battery.ChargeBars
> > System.PowerSaveMode
> > Media.NowPlaying
> > Session.State
> > Presence.State
> > Cellular.CellName
> > Cellular.RegistrationStatus
> > Cellular.DataTechnology
> > Cellular.Technology
> > Cellular.SignalStrength
> > Cellular.NetworkName
> > Bluetooth.Connected
> > Bluetooth.Visible
> > Bluetooth.Enabled
> >

> Cellular.* (among others) should be available via the
> contextkit-meego-providers package in the handset repository.  Battery
> is also there but I don't think ChargeBars is provided yet.  I believe
> Bluetooth.* is provided by the contextkit-maemo package.
>
> Hope that helps.
>
> -Kevron

hi~~

remember that you mention in this letter:
http://lists.meego.com/pipermail/meego-dev/2010-September/006305.html
you said : contextkit-maemo is for maemo.  contextkit-meego is for meego.

If contextkit-maemo not work in meego, the provider of bluetooth contextkit
will implement as an new plugin? or in bluetooth package??

Or the contextkit-maemo will work in meego?? if yes, when the
contextkit-maemo will work in meego??

I could find the contextkit of Cellular in contextkit-meego , but the
Cellular contextkit are not work now, The message is shown:
         Cellular.SignalStrength =>"CellularProvider First subscriber
appeared, connecting to ofono"
         Cellular.RegistrationStatus=>"CellularProvider First subscriber
appeared, connecting to ofono"
         Cellular.CellName=>"key not provided"
         Cellular.Technology=>"key not provided"
         Cellular.NetworkName=>"key not provided"

And Battery.ChargeBars is a necessary  key for systemmui to develope
statusindicator.
Does  contextkit would  provide the key provider implement??

Thanks a lot.