________________________________
From: meego-dev-boun...@meego.com [mailto:meego-dev-boun...@meego.com] On
Behalf Of maceo_y...@acer.com.tw
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2011 8:14 PM
To: meego-dev@meego.com
Subject: [MeeGo-dev] Fail to run the Phoronix "qgears2" test suit for 3D
benchmark.

Hi There
I've been try to run part of the PTS(Phoronix Test Suit) tests for system
benchmark of my Meego device.
I manually zypper installed some packages(php-cli, libX11-devel,
libXrender-devel, libqtopengl-devel....and its dependencies ) in order to make
qgears2 to run correctly.
(Attached file record the manual installed packages in order to run the PTS
test.)

I met a fatal error as below and return right away without a result comes out
when I runs the qgears2 sub-item OpenGL->Gears.

"PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to
allocate 192771641 bytes) in
/usr/share/phoronix-test-suite/pts-core/library/pts-includes-run.php on line
624"

I did check the free memory and storage left after error return, I think they
are all enough for the test at the moment.
Do I have to run-time check it ?
the message in red is php's limit, you can up the size in /etc/php.ini, look
for memory_limit