hi There
Just verified that the Phoronix test suit "qgears" with OpenGL rendering is
capable to test on Acer AspireOne with pinetrail image(e.g. MeeGo release
1.1.90 (MeeGo) BUILD: meego-tablet-ia32-pinetrail-1.1.90.2.20110207.22)
smoothly.

Is there any one successfully test openGL OKAY on MRST/Medfield/Octrail
platform?