Arjan wrote:
> we've been bitten rather badly
> in MeeGo in the past in this respect (promising of features as part of
> architecture choices, but then never getting those open sourced)

Anything documented to compare? What promised features are missing?

We have lost something with this change of plans in the Nokia-Intel
relationship in MeeGo, but we could gain real openness in the roadmapping and
architecture processes now. At least I don't see any reason for Nokia to have
non-public commitments with the MeeGo project, and this is why I'm asking the
questions above.

--
Quim