On Mo, 2011-03-21 at 21:31 +0000, Philip Van Hoof wrote:

> > > This will break libcommhistory.
> >
> > I'm aware of that, and I don't claim that there is an answer. There is a
> > task open for those who need libcommhistory (or something like it) to
> > look into this problem and comment on the current proposals.
>
> Ok, so.. I'll need something like libcommhistory. Check.
>
> What are the current proposals for things like libcommhistory?
>
> (this is a real question. You're the architect: don't sidestep it again)

No, I'm not officially a MeeGo architect. I might be doing some of the
work at the moment, but others also need to comment, in particular for
communication history.

> This part is opinion

I'll refrain from commenting on opinions. Remember, let's keep it
technical.

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.