As me and timeless discussed in our talk, if you state a project is
open , follow the statement. If the core base as not intended to be an
end user platform, and is defined as an LFS project,  why does it
contain CSI stuff in a linux foundation bugzilla ?

I propose each "client" "customer" "vendor" whatever has his own
bugzilla or issue tracking pertinent to his "derivative" to not taint
the open source meego.com.

Customer sensitive information has one place and only one place - in
customer's internal issue tracking system. If they want something
fixed (with) upstream, they should have the person (the developer, PM
whatever ) affected by the bug, report it on the open source bugzilla
and work there with meego.com - the upstream until it is resolved. As
someone following the open source meego distro, I couldn't care less
about specific customer's issues that have no relevance or
origination in the open source code base in its original form, unless
I'm a consultancy doing custom development services on MeeGo, for
which the mentioned down applies the same.

bugs.meego.com should have no "permission denied" bugs. The process
for re-reporting the issue from a "customer" (onto an open source
bugzilla without CSI residual) should be prompt enough and perhaps we
should anchor it in a "Working with upstream MeeGo guidelines" ?

I've done this with projects like RSysLog, CouchDB , CouchDBKit,
Ubuntu, GNOME and many more. I think that could be a solution to this
issue? Or could this create a different problem of issues not reported
even thought they originate and/or affect the core pristine code base?

-Sivan