Em quinta-feira, 31 de março de 2011, às 11:57:13, Andrew Flegg escreveu:
>   * What is the relationship between MeeGo UX Components and
>     Qt Components[1]?

The base API is supposed to be compatible, from what I understand. If it isn't
compatible, it's a mistake and should be fixed. There's an API tester as part
of components that can be used to verify compatibility.

The higher-level API, especially when considering the full layouting and flow
may not be compatible, as the UX itself is not compatible. Things like the
requirement for a hardware key or how multiple pages should be represented.
But it should be similar at least, so as to reuse knowledge as much as
possible, like having the same names for properties referring to similar
concepts.

We may be able to converge later on these when the UXes settle a bit. Right
now, it's very hard to do it as they are in flux and one of them, the Harmattan
one, is not public, so we can't discuss it.

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358