Hi Rusty,

On 02/04/11 22:11, Rusty Lynch wrote:
On 04/02/2011 12:57 PM, Robin Burchell wrote:
Hi,

Whilst working on meego-ux-components[0], I happened to notice there
seems to be quite a bit of confusion over licensing.

The project is LGPL. The files marked as Apache were moved over from
meegolabs and were supposed to have their license headers corrected (so
just an oversight), and it was also just an oversight not to apply the
license header to the *indicator* files.

OK. There are some other files in the tree also lacking headers, I would try make a list, but I figure that's just duplicating the work of whoever fixes this.

Can I ask why that single project is differently licensed?

--
Robin Burchell
http://rburchell.com