On 04/05/2011 01:31 PM, Niels Mayer wrote:
I got a little farther with bringing up meego-ux camera on Netbook 1.2
"alpha". After seeing various warnings regarding missing gstreamer
components and failures in meego-app-music and meego-app-video related
to dbus message parse failures, I decided to upgrade this highly
updated 2/22/11 image to the latest "base"  packages from Trunk:
<snip>

Just realized we are still using a work around in the image creation process. There is a bug for Qt Mobility bug for this, but I don't recall the number so cc'ing Iain for the answer.

But... the gst camera bin doesn't play nicely with the Qt Mobility Video widget. In the ks file we:
rm /usr/lib/gstreamer-0.10/libgstcamerabin.so

... which means on each update the file comes back (which is how i remembered since i just did a massive Trunk:Testing update and the camera app stopped working.)

    --rusty