On 11 April 2011 10:21, Stefan Kost <enso...@hora-obscura.de> wrote:
> My suggestion is to avoid this scenario totally. Having different
> pipelines depending on systems state is increasing the complexity of
> your system a lot. Apply the KISS pattern. Multimedia is complex enough
> due to the sheer amount of formats, codecs, profiles etc.

At the moment you can't use GStreamer to play blu-ray. With the
protection, this is probably not going to work any time soon legally
in a nice autopluggable bin for GStreamer (that's currently the case
for DVD playback if I understand correctly). Therefore this is an evil
but at least a viable short term solution.

--
Brendan Le Foll
http://www.madeo.co.uk