On Thu, Apr 14 13:49:49 PDT 2011, Ulf Hofemeier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> FYI, I have moved the package policy-settings-basic-mfld to the
> backup:revert project.

As of the 0419 images, ohmd can not be started on Medfield (iCDK)
devices since nothing is providing the required policy rule
configurations for this platform

  [root@localhost ~]# ohmd -v --no-daemon

  ** (ohmd:2030): WARNING **: Failed to load config file "/etc/ohm/ohmd.ini".
  E: setup: failed to load file "/usr/share/policy/rules/current/policy"

The missing ohm.ini does not appear to be real problem, as we use other
configuration files (modules.ini IIUC).

But once we hit the missing policy file, ohmd will immediately abort.

So... who is working on fixing the policy-settings-basic-mfld package?

It's blocking all Policy dependent code/features on iCDK/Medfield
platforms.

Shane...