From: Shane Bryan [mailto:shane.br...@linux.intel.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2011 10:41 AM
To: Clark, Joel
Cc: meego-packaging; meego-dev; Hofemeier, Ulf
Subject: Re: [MeeGo-dev] [meego-packaging] policy-settings-basic-mfld moved to
backup:revert project

On Thu, 21 Apr 2011 11:15:20 -0600
"Clark, Joel" <joel.cl...@intel.com> wrote:

> An who owns creating all of these newly required, unplanned platform
> specific packages?

Every new (existing) platform *should* have an integration or
"adaptation" team assigned for these types of issues.

Sadly, despite my repeated reminders that we need this, none has ever
been created for iCDK/mfld, let alone any other IA based platforms
AFAIK, so I think I'm just screaming into the water as I'm drowning :/

Carstens Munk has done a bang up job of pulling this together for the
N900 platform though, so props to his efforts there.  Shame we can't
manage to follow good examples.  I sure hope it's not because
"we" (Intel) didn't start it first :/

Shane (living up to my "sabotage" nick)...