Em Friday, 6 de May de 2011, às 14:46:15, Cornelius Hald escreveu:
> I thought I'll try a workaround and use MTF only for rotation.
> Unfortunately it looks like that's not that easy since MWindow and
> QWidget are not quite compatible.
>
> I really hope we get some framework support for that.

You're using QWidget?

Then I'm sorry, there's no good rotation practice within Qt. You need help
from the window manager / compositor and mcompositor won't do that for you.

The only way to do this from inside the application is to do it manually by
placing the widget inside a QGraphicsProxyWidget and then rotate the graphics
view. This is extremely slow and not recommended.

Actually, using QWidget is not recommended.

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358