On Mon, 2011-05-30 at 16:58 -0700, Arjan van de Ven wrote:
> On 5/30/2011 1:23 AM, steven wrote:
> >> Please define "too big" by providing numbers, and why you think it is
> >> actually too big...
> >>
> > 400M
>
> yikes
>
> sounds like some program is hitting a lot of really bad debug messages...
>
> .. can you look inside the file to find out which ones need fixing
> urgently ?

there isn't something wrong, just I installed a bad written package, and
it output too many debug messages which make the xsession-errors to
reach that limit. so comes out the question above.

but now I agree with Kok not adding this feature to uxlaunch.
see kok's comments.

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any
accompanying attachment(s)
is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential
and/or privileged of
Neusoft Corporation, its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of
this communication is
not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing,  storing,
disclosure or copying
is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful.If you have received this
communication in error,please
immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original message
and all copies from
your system. Thank you.