In Nokia developer, there's a special section for that. This also
holds for S60 which is Nokia adaptation of Symbian.org together with
their cut of UX. Mind you, I never got a response from the bugs I
submitted as this is a non public issue tracking system. I would say
we should try to speak to Nokia people to at least have some sort of
public issue tracking so we'd be able to know if the issue is being
taken care of, rejected, or ignored altogether.

-Sivan