So,

I continued to try and get this to work...  I came across somethings -
build.meego.com == MeeGo.com:xxx  (for trunk it's
MeeGo.com:Trunk).  The field wants to give you other options -- I ignored
that and kept with what I entered, for 1.2oss I put in MeeGo.com:1.2oss

I still didn't see anything related to 1.2.0.90 (is it actually being
worked on?).

Looking at the official OBS, you can see a lot of projects -- their names
don't clearly identify what they are for (what's the difference between
1.2oss and 1.2.0oss, and they are different).  The paths for these projects
repo is http://download.meego.com/live/MeeGo:/, may vary depending on project.
This gives an insight on what files & versions a particular project is working
with.

The single problem I am still working on is building my project against one
of those repositories.  The repository screen (for the project) shows it
listed,
but none of my packages show it at all.

Guess I'll keep looking...

Nasa