----- Original Message -----
> On Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 9:29 PM, Nasa <nas...@comcast.net> wrote:
> > So,
> >
> > I continued to try and get this to work...  I came across somethings
> > -
> > build.meego.com == MeeGo.com:xxx  (for trunk it's
> > MeeGo.com:Trunk).
>
> Wow, interesting, I didn't know that. So anything that ends up in the
> build repos can be used to build against? That is cool but I wish it
> were documented somewhere.

While this appears to be the case, I haven't gotten it to work yet.
If you look here

https://build.pub.meego.com/project/repositories?project=home%3Anasa

you'll see 2 repos, the 2nd one linking to build.meego.com.  However,
look here:

https://build.pub.meego.com/package/show?package=NAVIT-svn&project=home%3Anasa

which is the package page for my repacking the svn version of navit, you'll
see the it only builds against the 1st one.  Still looking to see if I missed
something.

Nasa