I like the idea, +1

On 04/01/2011 05:06 AM, jukka.ekl...@nokia.com wrote:
Hi,

At the moment we several N900 start pages in wiki.meego.com. So I thought we
should combine those a bit so that information is not unnecessarily duplicated,
and everything can be found more simply in a one structure.

My proposal goes:
- make wiki.meego.com/N900 the entry-point, replacing the current redirect to
wiki.meego.com/ARM/N900. This page would be very short, straight-to-the point
about where to get MeeGo in N900, how to run it etc.
- combine current project pages ARM/N900 and ARM/N900/DeveloperEdition into one
(ARM/N900), linked from the above page. This page and sub-pages are the
workspace for N900 HW adaptation and Developer Edition projects.

How does this sound, anything I might have forgotten?

Thanks,
Jukka