Hi,

couple of comments.

On 04/04/2011 12:05 PM, makoto.sug...@nokia.com wrote:
So, the hierarchy would look like something as follows?

1st level:
* /N900 (Starting point for the meego@N900)

This could be only a link to /ARM/N900 as well. This way the all N900 related contend would be under /ARM/N900.

2nd level:
* /ARM/N900 (DE portal)

In my opinion calling this page as "DE portal" is a bit wrong name here, because N900 DE is more than just hardware adaptation of MeeGo. It is like more like project how a product vendor could do things on top of MeeGo. So should we keep these DE related things under a separate namespace in the wiki?

Maybe /ARM/N900/DE could be called as "DE portal"?

3rd level:
* /ARM/N900/Adaptation_and_Common (N900 adaptation&  DE_Common)
* /ARM/N900/Browser (DE_Browser)
* /ARM/N900/VoiceSMS (DE_VoiceSMS)

I would keep these under /ARM/N900/DE/ namespace as those are only related to DE and should not be mixed to MeeGo N900 images that are build by the official MeeGo build machinery (e.g., repo.meego.com).

Thanks for the proposal.

All the best,   Makoto