Hi Shane,

On Tue, 5 Apr 2011 11:38:29 +0300
Arun Ravindran<ext-arun.1.ravind...@nokia.com>  wrote:

One observation I have though is that this is really quite
un-testable (at least AFAICS) on the master branch because the only
way right now to put the modem into "flight" mode is to offline it,
but this will cause the CallManager instance to become invalid
since oFono will remove the VoiceCallManager interface in this mode.

The VoiceCallManager interface is created pre_sim, and remains as
long as the modem is powered on.
Hmm... that does not seem to be what I actually see happening... I'll
need to take a closer look then.

When I run the "offline-modem" script from the ofono test suite, all
further attempts to work with the modem are failing, including onlining
it.

That could be some thing else, going wrong with oFono.

regards
Arun