On 09/14/2011 12:35 AM, jukka.ekl...@nokia.com wrote:
Considering all the work that is on going for the N900CE images based on
MeeGo 1.3, I was wondering if the N900CE Fall release will be based on this
image, or if there exist any criteria to choose the 1.2 based image over this
one.
IMHO, "win" is only possible with 1.3 that brings eg. new Qt and Qt Quick
along. I vote there should be a 1 .2(.1) image as well if possible, though I imagine
there won't be much difference to Summer release there.

Other opinions?

Jukka

It'd be a win to go for 1.3 definitely and almost sure everyone would like that (as long as there is no any big issue); I like the idea of having a 1.2(.1) image as well, this could be the last 1.2 CE based image and in my opinion we could always use it as a fallback in case something goes wrong with the 1.3 image in the last minute :P

So I also vote for releasing two images ..... opinions, suggestions?

Cheers,