On 13.9.2011, at 18:45, ext Luis Araujo wrote:

> Considering all the work that is on going for the N900CE images based on
> MeeGo 1.3, I was wondering if the N900CE Fall release will be based on this
> image, or if there exist any criteria to choose the 1.2 based image over this
> one.

 Well, in IRC Marko (Sage) listed several major problems in basic functionality
that last week's image had:
 1) usb-networking
 2) sshd
 3) MTF scrolling/dragging
 4) systemui crash
 5) bme (submitted but not tested in image yet)

 These would have been show-stoppers, but now it looks like we can close all of
these this week. (Next week's image should be just fine). So unless new major
issues are found, we could go for 1.3 based image.

There will be some regression compared to 1.2, but for me it would still be
worth it as we are getting newer Qt, and better version of Qt Components. Also
the UI performance on 1.3 seems quite promising.

 The plan has been to use 1.3 as base for Fall release, and it still looks like
we can do it.

BR,
 Vesku