Dear Steven, dear other meep users!

Thank you for the hint with openMPI. We changed our MPI installation from mpich
to openMPI and recompiled meep-mpi. Now everything seems to work fine.

Just for all other users that want to switch from mpich to openMPI:
You have to type "MPICXX=mpiCC" when using openMPI (instead of MPICXX=mpicc for
mpich). It took us a whole day to find out...

Thanks and best regards,
Paul & Roman
-------- Original-Nachricht --------