> Hi Waldemar,
>
> Is the length of the resonator also 1 after discretization? In other
> words, does the step size fit an integer times between the two plates?
> If not, MEEP will make it fit and therefore change the actual length of
> the resonator.
>
> Robert

Thank you very much Robert, I tried resolutions of 11 an 13, now with resolution
of 10 I get maxima at 0.5 and 1.47, still missing 1.50.
But I don't understand which step size should fit between the plates, because my
spatial unit is 1 and the space between the plates is also 1, it should always
fit regardless of the resolution?

Waldemar