Hi Meep Community:
    I know there is no fixed relation between the field and current source and
no output for current source either right now. But are there any ways to
estimate the magnitude of the current source?
   If my understanding is correct, the way to define the magnitude of the
current source is

   \int J(x) dx =amplitude.

   the amplitude is 1.0 for default. J(x) is the delta function or defined by
amp-func.
   But I notice that when I use the point source, no size, the magnitude of the
resulting field is smaller than that resulted from the source with the (size 20
20 20) (the resolution is 0.05) in the same geometry and material.
   I guess there is an interpolation for the current source. I wonder if there
are any possibilities to estimate the magnitude of the current source myself,
such as writing codes.. etc.

  Thank you in advance

Adrian