Hi there,
I install Meep, but when I use the make check command, I get the following
error,

symmetry.cpp: In function 'double polariton_ex(const meep::grid_volume&, double
(*)(const meep::vec&))':
symmetry.cpp:888: error: 'class meep::structure' has no member named
'add_susceptibility'
symmetry.cpp:888: error: 'lorentzian_susceptibility' was not declared in this
scope
symmetry.cpp:889: error: 'class meep::structure' has no member named
'add_susceptibility'
make[2]: *** [symmetry.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [check-am] Error 2
make: *** [check-recursive] Error 1

it seems that can not install symmetry component. In addition, after
installation ( without this symmetry), I wrote "meep" command in the terminal,
it said: meep: command not found!!!
could you please help me to fix this problem.
Thanks,
Fatemeh