Hi,

I've configured a cluster with meep-mpi. I am able to execute the code. But the
code while run with '-np 1' is completely run within 368 seconds where it took
410 seconds while run with '-np 2'. Similarly, the time keeps increasing for
increasing number of processors which is not expected.

Also, I have a huge geometry which I want to simulate and is getting
segmentation fault with single processor. I hoped to run it with multiple
processor so that do decrease the probability of segmentation fault.

Please help.

Thanks and Regards,
Ratnesh