Yes, there is great interest in establishing some kind of repository or
forum…at least from this user.  I have been thinking along similar lines for
quite some time.  Such things exist on the internet…the "stack overflow"
(https://stackoverflow.com <https://stackoverflow.com/>) site comes to mind,
but they need to be well-moderated, well-organised and well-filtered to be of
any use.  Maybe the meep Github repository could be enlarged to include a
branch for such activity…maybe not.  Any knowledgeable comments or suggestions
would be most welcome.

John Weiner