Does the D_conductivity get ignored when it appears in the Medium(...)
in a material_fct?

The h5topng output looks *as if**the material was just transparent*
(reflection and transmission) with only an epsilon=10 and no
D_conductivity, whereas if I use just a normal Block geometry with the
same mp.Medium (and leave away the material_fct), almost no field enters
into the material.

My material and material_fct look as follows:

material = mp.Medium(epsilon=10, D_conductivity=37)
def material_fct(p):
    h_threshold = 2
    if (p.z<=h_threshold):
        return material
    return mp.air
geometry = [mp.Block(mp.Vector3(1e20,1e20, 2),
center=mp.Vector3(0,0,geom_center_point), material=material_fct)]

_versus leaving away the material_fct and using the material only:_

geometry = [mp.Block(mp.Vector3(1e20,1e20, 2),
center=mp.Vector3(0,0,geom_center_point), material=material)]

Is this a bug, my mistake, or is this behaviour expected to be this way?

Best regards,
Hannes